Sunday, March 9, 2014

Starburst Sayings-Oh Happy Day!


I designed this card for my card class this past week and loved playing with the Starburst framelits dies!  Great shapes and they match the Starburst Sayings stamp set.  This is a bright color combo I got from the Kaleidoscope DSP in the top circle.  I first made a card using the same DSP but different design from that pack and then the Bermuda Bay as  the main background color. You can compare them here in this photo:


I decided to go with the one on the left so i could use the Bermuda Bay ribbon. 
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings
Paper: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Kaleidoscope DSP, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush
Starburst framelits dies, Bermuda Bay ribbon, Arrows emboss folder 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment