Sunday, March 2, 2014

Thank You with Lovely Petite Petals


I have made several thank you cards over the last week as I have been treated to birthday lunches, dinners and gifts.  My family is not local so I am very thankful for my friends who are like family to me!  
I love the soft colors in the DSP and I am enjoying using the Petite Petals set and punch!  Very easy to make a good card great with a few flowers popping up!
Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: You're Lovely and Petite Petals
Paper: Sweet Sorbet DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Ink: Crisp Canaloupe, Black StaZon, Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party
rhinestones, Petite Petals punch, Deco label framelits dies, blender pen


No comments:

Post a Comment