Monday, March 24, 2014

FMS128 Springtime Hello





Simple sketch from Freshly Made Sketches was a nice welcome home.  I have been away for a week on vacation to the Western Caribbean, Love! I needed a easy, quick sketch to make for this challenge in a short amount of time before the deadline today!  I started by grabbing a color of ribbon i had lots of and then took it from there. I would not have put Strawberry with this green but I had one of these deco labels cut and laying on my desk so I worked it in. 
I did not get the hello spring sentiments on the bottom straight so they look like they are springing!
That is my story and I am sticking to it!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Springtime Hello
Paper: Gumball Green, Whisper White and Strawberry Slush, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Ink: Gumball Green, Strawberry Slush, and Crushed Curry
Deco Label framelits dies.Gumball Green ribbon


1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card and I just love those colours together! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete