Friday, March 14, 2014

FMS127 Pssst...Make a Wish!



This layout was great and I knew what stamp I was going to use.  But when got to the end, I was going to place a button on top with twine but when looking through by button containers I saw the wood pieces I have never touched. Since the color lended itself to the card, I used it with the pssst. stamp in the Happy Watercolor set.
I hope your Friday is awesome and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants and Happy Watercolor
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP stack, Real Red
Ink: Real Red and Coastal Cabana
Banner framelit dies, Essential Wood Elements  


2 comments:

  1. Cute card! What a fun mix of dsp patterns and colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these prints and that stamp is really a great choice for the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete