Tuesday, March 25, 2014

PP188 Hello Sailor!




Fun sketch from The Paper Players this week!  I thought of my new set, Hello, Sailor and made it work.  The DSP here is busy but makes for a colorful back drop!  I just went on a cruise this past week so still in a nautical mind set!

 Photo of me and my son, Cole just after boarding the Royal Caribbean ship-Freedom of the Seas!
We went to celebrate my son's 16th birthday!
Have a ship shape Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hello, Sailor!
Paper: High Tide DSP, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, Pool Party
Banner framelits dies, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4" circle punches





2 comments:

  1. Awesome nautical-themed card! Love the banner effect, too! Thanks so much for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I bet you had a fabulous time on your cruise, and happy belated birthday, Cole! I love all of the nautical elements on your card, you really brought all of them together so well. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete