Sunday, March 23, 2014

PPA196 Celebrate a Sketch!






This is for a sketch challenge but ended up a color challenge for me!  I started with a piece of DSP of Strawberry Slush but then when got to the decorating I had hard time deciding on colors to compliment my Strawberry color.  Finally settled on two colors in the DSP selection, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party. 
I have not inked up this stamp set in a while but since it went with the DSP, it was an easy choice.
Have a Blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness, Sketched Birthday
Paper: Quatrefancy DSP, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Pool Party
Mosaic punch, Bitty Banners framelits dies, rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. I love this DSP and the bundle great use of both with this card. The whisper white frame is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and colorful! Love it. Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete