Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Brightly Gleaming Bag Tag


I made this tag for a gift for my Bible Study leader.
I used the Brightly Gleaming suite plus the Stitched Nested Label dies.
I cut the Pretty Peacock with the label die for a base.
I added the next layer of the Brightly Gleaming DSP.
I punched the ornate from a Hammered Metal copper foil sheet.
I punched the smaller ornate from the designer paper.
I stamped the Merry Christmas in Pretty Peacock on Very Vanilla
from the Christmas Gleaming set as well as the holly 
I stamped in Early Espresso ink and hand snipped out.
I colored it with Stampin Blends markers in Pretty Peacock and  
Rococo Rose. I tied on the Merry Christmas woven ribbon.
I added a quick bow of copper trim to finish it off.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Gleaming
Ink: Early Espresso, Pretty Peacock
Stampin Blends markers- Pretty Peacock, Rococo Rose
Paper: Brightly Gleaming DSP, Very Vanilla, Copper foil, Pretty Peacock
Christmas Gleaming punch pack, Stitched Nested Labels dies, 
Very Vanilla woven ribbon, copper trim




No comments:

Post a Comment