Tuesday, December 31, 2019

CTS352 Hello Lily Pad and Happy Last Day of 2019





Yes, I am back from a NYC Christmas.
 I was wonderful mostly for the time spent just the four of us.
 But all that walking--hope I lost some weight!
Happy Last Day Of 2019!
A new decade is upon us!

Fun sketch over at casethissketch.blogspot.com
This looks a little funky!
I thought about making the water for the sketch and using
my lily pad and lily from the new Lovely Lily Pad set.
I stamped the outline of the water in Bermuda Bay
on the white background. I colored it with Pool Party ink
and the other side of the stamp. I also stamped the lily pad
in these colors and cut it out with the matching die.
I stamped the lily on Petal Pink in Melon Mambo ink
and cut it out withe matching die.
I added a Melon Mambo outline lily die behind plus stamped the
hello from Timeless Tulips in Mambo ink.
I added it to the Mambo base.
I finished it off with some pink rhinestones.
A fun card I will send my mom this week.

Happy a wonderful and safe New Years Eve!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Lovely Lily Pad and Timeless Tulips
Ink: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Lily Pad dies, pink rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun look and such an amazing color palette! Love this, Windy!

    ReplyDelete