Monday, December 16, 2019

FF0049 Merry Christmas Gift Tag






I had a customer contact me on Thursday night and ask me to make
15 Christmas gift tags for her along with some cards.
I wanted to say no because I was all done with Christmas projects
but I made ones for her last year and she loved them plus I could 
use the money for shopping on my trip to NYC this weekend!
(Yes, we are spending Christmas in NYC this year!)

I used it with the festivefridaychallenge.com this week
and used ornaments, metallic paper and interactive(gift tag to hang on a bag)!
I got my inspiration from Kimberly Myers at stampinwithkim.wordpress.com 

I used a Very Vanilla base with the Stitched Nested Labels dies
and the same dies for the design print called Brightly Gleaming DSP.
I stamped the small ornament from Christmas Gleaming 
in Pretty Peacock ink and punched out with the matching punch.
I punched the larger ornament in another designer paper print from same 
paper pack. I added them to a Stitched circle die in Peacock
and a scallop copper foil circle. I stamped the sentiment from 
same stamp in VersaMark and heat embossed in copper emboss powder.
I hand snipped it out. I finished it off with a hole punch
and Vanilla woven ribbon for the tie and a rhinestone in Peacock.

Hope you have a happy Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Gleaming
Paper: Brightly Gleaming DSP, Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock,
Copper foil
Ink: VersaMark, Pretty Peacock
rhinestone, Christmas Ornament punch pack, 
Stitched Nested Label dies, Layering Circle dies, Stitched Shapes dies, 
copper emboss powder, Very Vanilla woven ribbon



3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you and yours! Thank you for sharing all of your amazing projects this past year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these tags! How lucky for your customer that you were able to whip these up for her! :D Enjoy NYC - we spent Christmas there a few years ago. It was colder than expected, but we had a great time! Thanks for playing with Festive Friday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete