Friday, December 20, 2019

Celebrate With Honey Bee



My first time playing with the Honey Bee bundle
from the new mini catalog that starts January 3rd, 2020.
I decided to cut the detailed honeycomb die in white card stock
and lay it down in two places on the white background piece
and I sponged Pineapple Punch ink on to make a stenciled image.
I then layered my stencil behind the hive I stamped in 
Mango Melody ink an cut with the matching die. 
I stamped the bees in Memento Tuxedo Black
 and then cut again with the matching dies.
I colored them with the Pineapple Punch Stampin Blend.
I added the sentiment in Black from the same set and then 
layered t to the white base.

It was a quick card as I did not have to think about the 
colors or card stock. 
BTW- there is a beautiful designer paper that matched this bundle
in the SAB-sale-a-bration brochure that starts in  January also.
But I just could cut into it yet but soooon! Ha!

Hope you have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!

I will be headed to NYC for Christmas this weekend
 through the next weekend so no post next week!
Have a Merry Christmas from me to you!
Windy

Stamp set: Honey Bee
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch
Stampin Blends marker- Pineapple Punch
Paper: Whisper White
Detailed Bee dies, sponge dauber




1 comment:

  1. LOVE all this bright, cheery yellow. What a great idea to use the honeycomb dies as a stencil. Love it!

    ReplyDelete