Thursday, December 12, 2019

FabFri178 Rest & Relax In The Tropics






I thought of these trees when I saw the two greens in 
the color challenge this week over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
I stamped the trees from Timeless Tropical set on the white card stock
 both in Mossy Meadow with Soft suede trunks 
and then in Pear Pizzazz ink with the Suede trunk.
I cut them out with the matching dies called In The Tropics.
I stamped the sentiment in Merry Merlot on white card stock and 
cut it with the Ornate Frame die.
I ran the Seaside Spray piece of card stock with a new fav 
emboss folder called Coastal Weave emboss folder and then layered 
that on a Whisper White piece then on the Merry Merlot base.
I added some burlap behind my sentiment and then finished it 
off with the cutest trinket from the Tropical Oasis trinkets.
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical
Ink: Merry Merlot, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede
Paper: Merry Merlot, Whisper White, Seaside Spray
Ornate Frames dies, Coastal Weave emboss folder, burlap trim,
Tropical Oasis trinkets, In The Tropics dies 









4 comments:

  1. Oh, Windy, this is the cutest ever - who knew our colors were so tropical! LOVE that little embellie - perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Love those cute palm trees, perfect way to use those colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While all I could see with these colors is Christmas you went tropical!! So cool! I love the new texture and the little trinket is just the perfect accessory! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours have had me foxed Windy - your card is fabulous and such a clever way to incorporate them into your tropical design and the little guitar embellishment is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete