Sunday, December 1, 2019

PP470 Snowman Pillow Box






I used the Let It snow bundle along with the a pillow box
for Laurie's challenge today!
 I stamped the snowman from Snowman Season set 
in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it in  with Smoky Slate, 
Pumpkin Pie, and Petal Pink.
I colored the hat with Basic Black, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
 and Pool Party Stampin Blends markers. 
I used the Snowman builder punch for these plus the arms in Soft Suede. 
I popped him on a Real Red stitched shape die
 and added some puff paint to his buttons. 
I cut the snowflakes in Pool Party from Christmas Layers dies.
I wrapped some Let It Snow DSP around the box after
I used my sponge roller to add Real Red ink to the box.

Snow much fun!
Hope you can play along with the challenge over at
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy


8 comments:


  1. So cute, Windy and I love the die-cut snowflakes.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Love the snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored the pillow box, and your snowman is a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome pillow box, Windy! I love how you colored it red. The Pool Party snowflakes provide a beautiful contrast. The Puff Paint buttons are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, I love your little pillow box! The polka dots and turquoise snowflakes are perfect! Your little snowman is adorable! How fun! Have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Windy! I love the red sponging on the box - it really lifts the colour with a great festive vibe and those blue snowflakes give a great pop behind your sweet snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable treat box, Windy! The puff paint adds such a fun detail to his little buttons, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete