Saturday, November 30, 2019

FMS413 Rest & Relax




Fun sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
this week and I had to play with a new bundle in the 2020 mini catalog.
I got my Christmas cards and projects finished so I could play 
with my fav suite called Tropical Oasis.
I did not use any of the designer paper by the same name yet.
I did use the Coastal Weave emboss folder with the Old Olive panel of 
card stock and it will be anew fav!
I added it to the white base. Then, I cut more white card stock
to stamp the background in Daffodil Delight with the Artisan Textures set.
I stamped the trees from Timeless Tropical set in Soft Swede for the 
trunks and Pear Pizzazz with some Old Olive sponged on before stamping.
I stamped the flower in Crumb Cake ink and colored it with 
the Stampin Blends markers in Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral.
I cut these plus the leaves in Old Olive card stock from the matching dies 
called In The Tropics dies. I added a rhinestone in the center of the flower.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment-love this one- in Soft Suede ink.
It turned out cute and worked great with the sketch!

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical, Artisan Textures
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz,
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Stampin Blends markers-Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive 
Coastal Weave emboss folder, Holiday rhinestones-Pumpkin Pie,
In The Tropics dies



4 comments:

  1. What a nice bright colorful card. You did a super job on it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Windy,
    Bravo to you for being finished all your holiday cards! Stamp playing is the best kind, and your card is a wonderful result! Love the bright happy mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous take on a super-fun sketch! Love it, Windy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! Your scene is just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete