Tuesday, November 19, 2019

FF0047 Simply Good Things



I did a bit of casing from Karen Hallam 
over at stampinghabit.com 
You can see her card here.

On the Festivefridaychallenge.com I used leaves, thankful theme, and ribbon.
The ribbon almost looks like a burlap, too.
I started with the Pretty Peacock base and layered a piece of
Mint Macaron card stock then two prints from Come To Gather DSP.
I added the Pretty Peacock scallop trim around. 
I used the DSP in another print cut from Layering Circle dies 
and stamped the sentiment in Peacock ink from Country Home set. 
I added the Pretty scallop circle. 
I found some of the copper leaf trinkets plus a linen thread bow.
I finished it off with some faceted gems in pretty Peacock.
 Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Country Home
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Paper: Come to Gather DSP, Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock
Layering Circle dies, faceted gems in Pretty Peacock,
Leaf trinkets, linen thread, Pretty Peacock scallop linen trim


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Windy! I love that you stamped on the pumpkin DSP and added the cute trinkets! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love the leaves trinkets and the thread tying them together. Such beautiful coordination! THank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday challenge

    ReplyDelete