Wednesday, November 20, 2019

GDP216 Christmas Blessing With Roses




I used the lovely layout from Sarah's card
for my Christmas Rose card today.
I stamped the roses in VersaMark ink on water color paper
and heat embossed with gold emboss powder. 
I then water colored the roses in Cherry Cobbler and then leaves in Old Olive.
I colored the berries in Rococo Rose and the pine cones in Crumb Cake.
I cut it out with the matching die. I layered the two DSP prints 
from Christmastime is Here onthe Cherry Cobbler background
 and ran the gold ribbon around and made a bow.
I added these to the white base.
I then heat embossed the sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas 
in gold on white card stock. to finish it off.

Hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Rose and Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink:VersaMark, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler,
Rococo Rose, and Crumb Cake
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, water color paper, Whisper White, 
Christmastime Is Here DSP
Rose dies, heat tool, gold emboss powder, aqua painter,
3/8" gold ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment