Sunday, November 10, 2019

PP467 Let It Snowman




What a fun color challenge. I was determined 
to make a Christmas or winter card in these colors and 
I think I pulled it off with this bright snowman card!
I grabbed the Snowman Season stamp set and stamped the words
plus the snowflakes in Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape and Granny 
Apple Green in the white card stock. 
I stamped the snowman in Memento Tuxedo Black and 
colored him with the Stampin Blends markers in 
Gorgeous Grape, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie,
Crumb Cake and Granny Apple Green.
I added the white to the Swirls & Curls embossed Bermuda Bay 
background after corner rounding on two ends. 
I used a Bermuda Bay base and some Grape rhinestones to 
finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and 
please come play with Claire's great color combo over at
Thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

Stamp set: Snowman Season
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape,
Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay
Stampin Blends markers- Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green,
Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, and Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
rhinestones, Swirls & Curls emboss folder, corner rounder punch





6 comments:

  1. Windy, this is so FUN! I love the embossed background and that little snowman is adorable! The multi colored snowflakes and fun sentiment makes my colors shine! Thank you for rocking my challenge! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowman! I love how you repeated the sentiment in the challenge colors...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure did pull off a holiday card in these colors, Windy! This card is adorable! Using the challenge colors in this way was genius. I love the rounded corners and the bit of bling. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, that little snowman is having so much fun on your card and agree with Laurie, it was a great idea to repeat the sentiment in the challenge colors.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy card, Windy! I couldn't help but hum along to "Let it Snow" with that repeated sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did indeed pull off a great Christmas card using these colours Windy - and a super cute snowman to boot! I love the tricolour repeating sentiment and the embossed background- you inspired me to dig out my EF and use it this week! Love this fab card!

    ReplyDelete