Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Celebrate Snowflakes


I designed this card for classes coming up but then decided to go another 
route as I was not feeling this one for my class. 
But it was fun to make as I cut the shimmer white card stock
and then spritzed the paper with a combo of rubbing alcohol and 4 drops
of Balmy Blue re-inker. The alcohol helps to to dry fast. 
I then stamped the dots stamp from Peace Boughs in Balmy Blue ink
over it for more texture.
I cut 2 sets of the Balmy Blue snowflakes from Christmas Layers dies
and 4 Night of Navy snowflakes for a little more color.
After I popped them on the background I layered it on a piece of 
thick Whisper White card stock for the base.
I stamped the sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas set in Night of Navy ink 
on the white strip and pooped it up over the snowflakes. 
I finished it off with the metallic silver pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a 
wonderful week!
Windy

Stamp set: Itty Bitty Christmas and Peace Boughs
Ink: Balmy Blue and Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, shimmer white, Balmy Blue and 
Whisper White
Christmas Layers dies, metallic silver pearls

1 comment: