Sunday, November 17, 2019

PP468 Wonderful Time Of The Year




Great challenge from Jaydee this week
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

I started with the lovely Feels Like Frost DSP
and layered it with a piece of white card stock
and then added to a Night of Navy base.
I stamped the sentiment from Free Skate stamp set 
on Night of Navy card stock in VersaMark ink and heat embossed
in white emboss powder.
 I punched it out with the Timeless Label punch. 
I cut the skates out in Seaside Spray card stock with 
Detailed Skate dies then again in white card stock. 
I used some Navy twine to lace the boots of the skates.
I cut the bow with dies in Navy card stock and made them 
look like they are hanging from the winter branch.

Love how it turned out and looking forward to ice skating in Central Park
 with my daughter over Christmas this year!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Free Skate
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Feels Like Frost DSP, Whisper White, 
Night Of Navy, Seaside Spray
Detailed Skate dies, white emboss powder, heat tool, 
Night of Navy twine-retired, Timeless Label punch




6 comments:

  1. Awesome skates and such a gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These skates are so pretty...I am surprised I don't see more of them out in blogland! THey look awesome against that beautiful DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Windy! I love these skates against this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, this is so pretty! I just love the skates. Reminds me of a pair I received from Santa one year. The DSP is gorgeous! Love the navy, too! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous skates against those snowy pines Windy - I only ever skate at Christmas time, such a fun holiday tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this paper, Windy and those skates are fabulous. Thanks for rocking my challenge this week
    hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete