Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Christmas Snow Globe


Love the till Scenes bundle probably because I do 
love snow globes!  This is the first card for November 
Christmas card classes. I could have used several cool 
dies in the globe but wanted my guest to color a little
and use the lovely house/cabin.
I used Real Red, Mossy Meadow, and Soft Suede
Stampin Blends markers for coloring.
I stamped the cabin in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
on white card stock and cut it with the matching dies
called Snow Globe Scenes. I stamped the globe in 
Smoky Slate on white and cut it with the matching die
then popped my house/cabin up. 
I cut the solid and the detailed base in Champagne foil.
I stamped the sentiment from the set in Real Red on white card stock
and cut it with the Stitched Rectangle die.
I layered these on the piece of vellum and then on a piece 
of Real Red embossed with the Stylish Scroll folder.
I added to another piece of white and a Mossy Meadow base.

Thanks for stopping by today and 
have a wonderful day!
Windy

Stamp Set: Still Scenes
Ink: Smoky Slate, Real Red, Memento Tuexedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Real Red, Soft Suede, and Mossy Meadow
Paper: Real Red, vellum, Whisper White, Champagne foil, 
Mossy Meadow 
Snow Globe Scenes dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, 
Stylish Scroll emboss folder



3 comments:

  1. Absolute adorableness! They will love making this at club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet....a perfect little scene in your snowglobe!

    ReplyDelete