Thursday, November 21, 2019

Sweet Christmas Mugs!



Casing Monica Gale over at 
monicagale.co.uk today! Love her 
arrangement of the mugs and such!
You can see her card here.
I started with the Cherry Cobbler card base and
embossed a piece of white card stock with the Tufted
emboss folder. I added the strip of Wrapped In Plaid DSP
then some gold ribbon around plus bow before adding the the base.
I stamped on white card stock the cups from Cup of Christmas
 in Golden Glitz ink  and Cherry Cobbler.
I cut them with the matching dies called Cup of Cheer dies.
I stamped the sentiment in same gold ink ad punched it
with the 1 3/4" circle punch. I cut some candy canes in Cherry and
white card stock and added a cherry bow, Shaded Spruce greenery
from the same die set to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cup of Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Golden Glitz
Paper: Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Whisper White,
Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce
Cup of Cheer dies, 3/8" gold ribbon, Tufted emboss folder,
1 3/4" circle punch


No comments:

Post a Comment