Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Fall Sponged Trees


I designed this for a customer wanting some extra fall cards.
I used the Come to Gather DSP for the background layered on
a Early Espresso base. I cut the white label from Stitched 
Nested labels dies and stamped the trees in Soft Suede
from Winter Woods. I sponged the trees with a sponge dauber
and three colors- Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Terracotta Tile.
I stamped the sentiment from Painted Harvest in Versamark 
on Old Olive card stock and heat emboss with white emboss powder.
I added some Old Olive linen thread and bow plus some 
Terracotta Tile faceted gems. 

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Painted Harvest, Winter woods
Ink: VersMark, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile,
Crushed Curry
Paper: Come To Gather DSP, Early Espresso, Whisper White,
and Old Olive
Terracotta Tile faceted gems, Old Olive linen thread, 
Stitched Nested Labels dies, sponge daubers
heat tool


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love these colors and this fun technique!

    ReplyDelete