Saturday, November 23, 2019

Season Of Thanks With Country Home


Another natural light card and you can tell I made this one and 
yesterday's card at the same time plus photoing. 
I used a Pretty Peacock base and added the 
Come To Gather DSP in the Peacock gingham print. 
I cut the white label from Stitched Nested Label dies 
and stamped the floral image twice from the Country Home 
set in Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored it with my Stampin Blends 
in Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Pool Party.
I stamped the sentiment from Gather Together set in VersaMark ink on 
Cajun Craze card stock  and heat embossed in white powder. 
I cut it with the Ornate Frames die.
I made a double bow from Old Olive linen thread
 and added the leaf trinkets to finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Country Home and Gather Together
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Pretty Peacock, Old Olive,
 Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Pool Party.
Paper: Come To Gather DSP, Whisper White, Cajun Craze,
and Pretty Peacock
Stitched Nesyed Label dies, Ornate Frame dies, 
Old Olive linen thread-retired, white emboss powder, heat tool,
leaf trinket




1 comment: