Friday, November 8, 2019

Sweet Christmas Cheer


I thankfully borrow this bundle called Cup Of Christmas
from a friend and customer to make my third card
 for Christmas card class next week. 
I got inspiration from Julie Gilson over at stampingala.com
I started with a Shaded Spruce base and added the white card stock 
ran through the Tufted emboss folder. I added the 
stripes from the Wrapped In Plaid DSP and the 
two more layers on top in Cherry Cobbler and white card stock.
I stamped on the white rectangle in Cherry Cobbler ink.
I cut the Shaded Spruce mug and added a poinsettia stamped in Golden Glitz
ink plus a candy cane cut from the same dies.
I finished it off with a gold pearl to center of poinsettia!

Hope you have a fab day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cup Of Cheer
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Golden Glitz 
Paper: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White,
Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Cup Of Cheer dies, Tufted emboss folder, metallic pearls in gold



1 comment: