Friday, November 22, 2019

FMS412 Season Of Thanks With Beauty & Joy




Took advantage of some natural light today (and my dirty floor) 
to get a photo of the challenge card for freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
I stamped the tree from Beauty & Joy set on a white Stitched Nested Label die. 
The basket in terracotta Tile, trunk in Soft Suede and the leaves 
I inked in Old Olive ink and sponged a bit of Pretty 
Peacock ink on before stamping. 
I heat embossed the sentiment in white powder from Gather Together
on the Pretty Peacock Ornate Frame die.
Yes, I placed on the lovely gingham in Pretty Peacock print from
Come To Gather DSP for the background along a layer of 
Whisper White and the Peacock base.
I added some Pretty Peacock gems to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Beauty & Joy, Gather Together
Ink: VersaMark, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Terracotta
Tile, Soft Suede
Paper: Come To Gather DSP, White Whisper, Pretty Peacock,
White embossing powder, Faceted gems in pretty Peacock, 
Ornate Frame dies, Stitched Nested Label dies, heat tool




3 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I just love that plaid paper! Such a sweet tree as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this is! I love that tree image and your colors on this. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete