Monday, November 18, 2019

Pumpkins & Leaves For A Season Of Thanks


I did a little more casing for my friend and customer's card
from stampitupwithjaimie.com 
You can see her card here
So happy to have Pinterest to find cards to case when in a hurry.
I used a piece of Sahara Sand for the base and I added the designer
 paper in two prints from the Come To Gather DSP.
I cut leaves in Early Espresso and Pretty Peacock from the 
Detailed Leaves dies. I stamped the large leaf on white in Sahara Sand ink.
I stamped the sentiment from Gather Together in Peacock and cut it 
out with the matching die. 
I finished it off with a braided linen trim bow. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Come To Gather DSP,
Pretty Peacock, Early Espresso
Gathered Leaves dies, Braided Linen Trim



No comments:

Post a Comment