Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Fabfri177 Merry Christmas Ornaments




Since I already had out the Brightly Gleaming suite,
I decided to make my fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
card with this awesome suite.
I started with the Pretty Peacock base and added the ornament print 
of the Brightly Gleaming DSP. I wrapped the Merry Christmas ribbon around
and added the strip of Peacock card stock. 
I cut the Very Vanilla Stitched oval from Stitched Shapes dies to the side.
I punched the copper foil ornament out after I heat embossed  in copper the 
design I stamped in VersaMark ink from Christmas Gleaming set. 
I heated embossed in copper also the holly on Old Olive
 in copper and hand snipped it out.
 I colored in the berries with my Stampin Blends Cherry Cobbler marker. 
The copper was not behaving for me to get a great shot without a glare. 
But it turned out so cute!
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Gleaming
Ink: VersaMark
Stampin Blends marker- Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Brightly Gleaming DSP, copper foil, Very Vannila,
Old Olive and Pretty Peacock
Gleaming Ornaments punch pack, Stitched Shapes dies, 
copper emboss powder, heat tool, 1/2" classic weave ribbon



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Windy - that copper ornament is AMAZING! I love this paper, I think this is my fave card using this suite ever! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that ribbon and the copper touches are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! All that copper is just stunning! I especially love the holly leaves and berries! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete