Thursday, November 14, 2019

So Thankful With Beauty & Joy


I wanted to use some of this print from the designer paper called 
Come to Gather DSP so I added it for the background
and then layer of white card stock and a Cajun Craze base.
I cut the Stitched Nested Label in white and stamped the 
leaves in Mango Melody and sponged some Pumpkin Pie ink. 
I stamped the trunk in Soft Suede ink and the the basket 
in Gray Granite ink. I added the linen thread bow. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set called Beauty & Joy
in Suede and cut it with a Ornate Frame die. 

I made this for a friend/customer for a fall card.
Simple and easy card!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty & Joy
Ink: Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, 
Soft Suede, Gray Granite
Paper: Cajun Craze, Whisper White,
Come To Gather DSP
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Ornate Frames dies, linen thread,
sponge dauber




No comments:

Post a Comment