Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving and Snow Globe Trio





Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I just had to case Cindy Schuster's at nutmegcreations.blogspot.com 
great snow globe cards! I just wish I was better at looping that ribbon behind! Ha!
You can see Cindy's cards here.
I have been wanting to play more with this Still Scenes bundle. 
I used the Seaside Spray card stock for bases.
I added the same print from Feels Like Frost DSP. 
I cut the globe in vellum and added to background. 
I cut the pieces from the Snow globe dies and added the globe.
Some I added the sequin in white snowflakes or silver. 
The churches are cut in silver foil and the animals in 
Early Espresso card stock and the trees in shimmer white.
I also cut the sentiment labels in shimmer white from 
Lakeside dies. I stamped the sentiments in Early Espresso ink
from So Many Stars (with the deer), and Greatest Part Of Christmas
host set. I finished off with some Seaside Spray metallic ribbon
looped behind the sentiments. 
Hope you enjoy your holiday
 and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Greatest Part Of Christmas, So Many Stars
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: silver foil, Shimmer white, Early Epresso,
Seaside Spray, Feels Like Frost DSP, vellum
Metallic sequin assortment-retired, Frosted sequins-retired,
Seaside Spray metallic ribbon, Lakeside dies, Snow Globe Scenes dies


3 comments:

  1. I'm in awe of how gorgeous these are! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness these are so beautiful thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's appropriate time to explore the world. I have read this article and if I could I desire to suggest you some suggestions. Perhaps you can do the next blogpost about format for report writing?
    P.S. Sorry for question off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete