Tuesday, December 17, 2019

CTS73 A Christmas Thank You





These two cards are the same but I placed the gold bow
in different places. I need to make a few Christmas thank 
you cards for a customer and decided to easily cut from the 
designer paper called Christmastime Is Here and use
the lovely sketch from casethissketch.blogspot.com this week.
So I cut the rose image right from the paper plus a large scallop 
circle from another one of the prints. I added the lattice
detail die in gold foil and then stamped the sentiment from
Painted Glass set in VeraMark ink and heat embossed 
in gold emboss powder on a white Ornate Frame die.
I made a cut gold bow and tried it in two places and decided
to make one card with by the sentiment and the other towards
the circle die. I place all on a Cherry Cobbler background 
embossed with the Subtles emboss folder and finished with a white card base.

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday
 and thanks  for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Painted Glass
Ink: VeraMark
Paper: Christmastime Is Here DSP, Cherry Cobbler,
Whisper White, gold foil
Heat tool, gold ribbon, Subtles emboss folder, Roses dies,
gold emboss powder, Ornate Frames dies, Circle dies-retired




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the little bow! Such a fun way to make a small change to personalize each one.

    ReplyDelete