Friday, December 13, 2019

Thank You Sweet Bird


I needed a quick thank you so pulled out my 
Free As A Bird set plus the matching paper.
I stamped the bird in Early Espresso ink on white card stock and 
and snipped him out. I colored him with the Stampin Blends
markers in Pool Party, So Saffron, and a little Calypso Coral.
I stamped the flower in the same ink and colored with Calypso Coral.
I cut it out and popped it up.
I stamped the leaves in Old Olive on the white label cut from
the Beautiful Boughs dies from the holiday catty and colored it with the 
light Old Olive Blend marker. I added the sentiment in 
Early Espresso ink and finished it with some pearls.
I popped it on the background I made with two prints from the 
Bird Ballad DSP and a strip of Pool Party card stock which I added the 
the Petal Pink base. 
Sweet card!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day!
Windy

Stamp set: Free As A Bird
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive
Stampin Blends markers- Old Olive, So Saffron, Pool Party,
Calypso Coral
Paper: Petal Pink, Whisper White, Bird Ballad DSP, Pool Party
Beautiful Boughs dies, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment