Tuesday, March 24, 2020

CTS1 A Little Bunny Note





I saw Sam Hammond over at Pootles.co.uk 
do a purple bunny for a treat box and knew I had to 
color one in my fav color- purple!
But of course, I did three for the
 sketch over at casethissketch.blogspot.com this week.
I grabbed the Purple Posy card stock for a base and added
 the Posy gingham DSP for the background.
I stamped the bunnies in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
from the Welcome Easter set and colored them with the Purple Posy 
Stampin Blends markers in light and dark. 
I hand snipped them as you prob can see the bad snipping job!
I popped them up and the added some Posy gems for bling.
I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala set in Memento
and cut with the label die from All Dressed Up dies. 
This is going out to my mom this week!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Windy

Stamp set: Welcome Easter, Butterfly Gala
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Purple Posy
Paper: Purple Posy, Whisper White, 
In color DSP-Purple Posy
All Dressed Up dies, In color gems-Purple Posy 


No comments:

Post a Comment