Monday, March 16, 2020

FMS426 Thank You Kindly



Orange is my least fav color! However, I used a lot here to 
show off the fruit which I believe to be peaches. 
I tried the Mango Melody but it did not match as well as Pumpkin Pie.
In the SU! spring mini, there is a product medley called 
Botanical Prints. You get a stamp set, matching dies, and lots of pieces to make 
loads of cards or other projects. The image above are already pre made 
and cut out so I just cut the black stitched circle to add it.
I then used a Basic Black base and added the piece of Pumpkin Pie
ran through the Tin Tile embossing folder.  I love how the emboss looks.
I then cut a piece of the designer paper that came with the kit.
It is white and black striped which I then sponged Pumpkin Pie ink
with the sponge roll brayer. I stamped the sentiment from the 
Botanical Prints set in Memento Tuxedo Black on Pie card stock.
I finished it off with the black gems.

Hope you can play along over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Botanical Prints
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Botanical Print DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black 
Botanical Prints Product Medley kit, sponge brayer, 
Basic Black gems, Stitched Shapes dies, Tin Tile embossing  folder






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your color! I wasn't an orange fan until just a few years ago, and this is stunning. Beautiful embossed background and coloring! Thank you for playing this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The colors and textures are very interesting and work together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card! The orange and black are a striking color combo and work perfectly with the image you've chosen. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete