Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Happy Birthday 22nd Cole!



My baby turnes 22 today! My son Cole is a huge MCU fan and 
so my cards usually reflect his love for that as well as red/white/blue!
I used a Blueberry Bushel base 5" square and cut a Whisper white background
1/4' less before cutting my circles.
I used the old circle dies that retired but I kept so could cut larger circles
than the new Layering Circle dies allow.
I cut a Real Red, Silver foil, Real Red again then a Blueberry Bushel.
I cut the star from the Stitched Stars dies in silver foil.
I stamped the happy and birthday stamps from Well Said in 
Real and Blueberry Bushel.
Quick and easy for Captain America's shield.

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Well Said
Paper: Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Silver foil, Whisper White
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Real Red
Circle dies-retired, Stitched Stars dies


1 comment:

  1. I gotta ask...what does MCU stand for? Marvel Comics ?
    I love Captain America! Chris Evans=so cute.
    This is a GREAT card!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete