Friday, March 6, 2020

GDP230 Thank You Tropical Floral




Playing along with the sketch challenge over at global-design-project.com 
with my lovely Timeless Tropical bundle and Tropical Oasis DSP. 
I stamped the two flowers on water color paper in VersaMark ink.
I then heat embossed in gold. I water colored with my aqua painter 
in So Saffron and Mango Melody then cut with matching dies. 
I added them to the Stitched so sweetly rectangle die in white.
I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink to the bottom of rect die.
I also stamped two leaves in Shaded Spruce on the same color paper.
I cut them along with the other leaves from In The Tropics dies. 
I added all this on the Tropical Oasis DSP and So Saffron card stock base.

Hope you have a wonderful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical 
Ink: VersaMark, Mango Melody, So Saffron, Soft Suede
Paper: So Saffron, Tropical Oasis DSP, water color paper,
Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
Stitched So Sweetly dies, heat tool, gold emboss powder, 
In The Tropics dies, Grapefruit Grove gem, aqua painter










No comments:

Post a Comment