Friday, March 20, 2020

GDP232 Amazing Poppies!




A quick card for the case the designer Connie Collins 
over at global-design-project.com 
I took the layout, the floral theme and one color-Poppy Parade!
I cut into a lovely design of the Peaceful Poppies DSP and added a 
strip of Poppy Parade card stock behind.
I added those to the white base.
I then stamped the sentiment from All Things Thanks set in Poppy ink
on the white Stitched Shape die (circle) and added the the 
Basic Black die cut from the Painted Label dies. 
I stamped the poppy flower and the leaves on white 
with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Painted Poppies set 
and colored with Stampin Blends markers in Poppy Parade and Old Olive.
I cut them with the matching dies. 
A few black gems finished it off. 
Thanks for stopping by and 
have a wonderful weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Painted Poppies, All Things Thanks-retired
Ink: Poppy Parade, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Poppy Parade, Old Olive
Paper: Peaceful Poppies DSP, Poppy Parade,
Basic Black, Whisper White
Stitched Shapes dies, Painted Labels dies, black gems





1 comment: