Sunday, March 1, 2020

Nautical Thanks


I did a little casing from  my friend Ann Schach over at 
stampinchic.com for my last card for classes.
See Ann's card here
I used a white base and added the High Seas embossed white
background. I then cut the Night of Navy panel and added the 
white stitched rectangle. I used a 2' circle to punch in a scrap
of white paper to make a mask for the sun. I sponged Mango Melody 
and So Saffron on it then stamped the birds in Navy ink from 
the Sailing Home set.
I also stamped the lighthouse in Navy on white
 and cut it with the matching dies.
From same dies,  I cut the Early Espresso steering wheel
and the white label I stamped the sentiment in navy ink.
I finished it off with a silver pearl.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night of Navy, Mango Melody, So Saffron
Paper: Night Of Navy, Whisper White,
Early Espresso
Stitched Rectangle dies, Smooth Sailing dies, silver pearl,
High Seas embossing folder



No comments:

Post a Comment