Thursday, March 19, 2020

PP482 Lovely Day With Cherry Blossoms




I love the cherry blossoms in the Forever Blossoms set.
I used a white base and added the Pool Party Parisian Flourish 
embossing folder for the background. 
I did some casing from Kristi Gray over at 
stampingwithkristi.com   You can see her card here
I stamped the tops of the large cherry blossoms stamp on 
white in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
 I also stamped two more blossoms plus several leaves. 
I colored them with the Stampin Blends markers 
in Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green.  
I then cut them out with the matching dies.
 I added pearls on the flowers and the embossed background. 
I stamped the sentiment from Forever Lovely set
 on the stitched circle in Memento Black.
Love the colors and the spring florals! 
Nice theme challenge from Joanne over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week.
Play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Forever Blossoms, Forever Lovely
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party
Stitched Shapes dies, Cherry Blossoms dies, 
Parisian Flourish embossing folder, pearls



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - especially against this embossed background. ♥ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I tried to PIN your card but all that comes up is the Paper Players logo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, your embossed background is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those gorgeous blooms on that vibrant background. So pretty! Thank so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windy this is gorgeous - your blooms frame your sentiment beautifully and I love the embossed background. Thanks for playing along with my CAS spring flower challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete