Thursday, March 26, 2020

PP483 Memorable Birthday






I had a masculine card in mind when I used the great sketch from Claire 
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week. 
I pulled out my Tropical Oasis suite for it.
I used Crumb Cake for my base and added a piece of Tropical Oasis DSP
with the Pool Party print.
 I also use another piece of the DSP in the old car print. 
I cut a strip of the same Pool Party print for the left side.
I layered some braided burlap trim over the strip of DSP.
I then stamped the sentiment from Timeless Tropical set with 
my Stazon Brown ink. It came out a little ombre but I like it.
I cut the white with the stitched rectangle die and another in Crumb Cake.
I finished it off with a Tropical Oasis trinket.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical
Ink: Brown Stazon
Paper: Tropical Oasis DSP, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stotched Rectangle dies, Braided burlap trim, Tropical Oasis trinkets




6 comments:

  1. Great card!! So perfect for guys who love cars.
    I wish I could PIN it, but the PIN only shows the Paper Players icon, not the card. Can this be fixed?
    Is it only happening to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I can pin it from my blog. I did pin it to Pinterest today..you can look for it on there...under my name or Tropical Oasis DSP or Timeless Tropical.

      Delete
    2. I tried that. It doesn't appear under "windy Ellard tropical oasis", stampin up tropical oasis, or windy Ellard. From past experience, it seems like it takes a day or so to show up after a demo posts to pinterest.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Information very nice. I will follow post Thanks for sharing.
    Skribbl.io Mods
    BLACK MESA REVIEW
    COVID-19
    MAKE YOUR MARK IN CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE® REMASTERED MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Woody Car paper. SMILE! The burlap and the little guitar is perfect! Thank you for joining my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great masculine card Windy! I love the simple sentiment and burlap detail - a good way to use this paper too (can you tell this is a pattern I've been struggling with?!) Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete