Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Father's Day With Adventurous Sky

 


Another card for classes in April but this one is for Father's Day and using a brand new bundle from the upcoming annual catalog which starts May 1st, 2024 called Adventurous Sky.  I have used the Starry Sky base with a layer of Basic Gray, Boho Blue and white. On the white, I have stamped the clouds in Boho Blue ink. I stamped the plane in Starry Sky ink and used my water color pencils to add some Basic Gray and Early Espresso color to the plane. I cut it out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in Starry Sky ink on Boho Blue card stock and cut it with the Something Fancy die in a hexagon shape then added the Basic Gray Stitched Shapes circle behind. I finished off with a few Boho Blue dots. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 

No comments:

Post a Comment