Thursday, April 4, 2024

PP683 Thinking Of Zinnias

 




I am so excited to play with Ann's tic-tac-toe challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com that I made this card and another for tomorrow! I went diagonal with flowers, fun fold and ribbon for this Z fold card using the lovely Flowering Zinnias DSP. I have the base in Fresh Freesia and inside added a layer of Blackberry Bliss and white card stock. On the front fold, I added the strip of one print of DSP. I then added another print cut with the Deckled Rectangle dies along with a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock. They are popped up on the fold after attaching a piece of Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon to the back. I did added another piece of same ribbon under the layers inside right so it can be tied shut. I added the sentiment from the Season Of Chic set stamp in Blackberry Bliss ink on a white stitched oval die. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Come back tomorrow to see another card from the challenge!
Windy





4 comments:

  1. Wendy, what a gorgeous card! This fold shows off the beautiful papers perfectly. I love the color choices you made. Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and extra-special with the fun fold! Anyone would love to receive this in the mail! Thanks for playing with our TTT challenge at the Players, always nice to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Windy. The fun-fold is a nice surprise element, and the DSP is gorgeous. So glad you joined us at Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Windy! I love he mix of colors and patterns and the fun fold just adds to the charm. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete