Tuesday, April 23, 2024

PP686 A Peachy Birthday

 



I am playing along with Jaydee's clean and simple spring flowers challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I am using the two new in colors called Peach Pie and Shy Shamrock. I used a Peach Pie base and another piece ran through with the Cane Weave embossing folder. I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Cheerful Daisies set in Early Espresso, Peach Pie and Shy Shamrock inks and cut them with the matching dies. I also cut more greenery with the Shy Shamrock card stock. I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso on a strip of white card stock and added the Shy Shamrock dot to finish it off. 
Hope you have a special day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy






4 comments:

  1. I love this new peach, don't you? Your flowers look divine in this new shade, especially against that fun embossed background! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fresh spring bouquet, Windy. Thank you for sharing your creativity and a sneak peek of the new In-Colors with us this week at Paper Players. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Windy! Love that fabulous pop of texture. Thanks so much for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Windy. I love that you kept your colors to a minimum and that background adds so much wonderful texture. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete