Monday, April 15, 2024

Made My Day With Petunia Pop

 


Today, I am featuring the new in color Petunia Pop! It will be available in the new SU! annual catty starting May 1st, 2024. I love purple and was happy to have a new shade to play with. I used this color card stock for my base and another piece ran through with the retiring Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder. I used a white Stylish Shapes die to stamp my cup from the Everyday Details set in Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored with my light and dark Petunia Pop Stampin Blends marker for the flower. I used my Stampin Write markers in Peach Pie and Shy Shamrock for center and leaves. I only added some wink of stella to the cup but it does not show up in photo. I stamped the sentiment from the Cheerful Daisies set in Petunia Pop ink on a white strip and added a Petunia Pop dot to finish it off. 
Hope you have a sweet Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 



No comments:

Post a Comment