Friday, April 5, 2024

PP683 Just A Note

 





Again, I am playing along with Ann's tic-tac-toe challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com using the across with DSP, die cut, ribbon and down with ribbon embossing, pastels (colors). I have a Petal Pink base and a piece of the Flowering Zinnias DSP. I then ran a piece of white card stock through the Layered Florals 3D embossing folder. I used the Petal Pink striped ribbon behind the small flower from Magnolia Mood set stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Petal pink and Old olive Stampin Blends markers then cut with matching dies. I also stamped the sentiment on white card stock in black ink and hand snipped it out. I finished with some Petal Pink gems and white leaves die cut from the Magnolia Mood dies. 
Hope you have a lovely April weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy





2 comments:

  1. Clean and simple perfection, Windy! I love the Layered Florals embossing folder. It looks amazing against the sweet, dotted designer paper. Thank you for playing in my challenge a second time this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Windy! that's some awesome texture and I love the CAS design. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete