Monday, April 1, 2024

Love Your Way With Lovely & Sweet

 


I am doing a little casing of thecraftycarrotco.com today and another tomorrow. I have a white base and another white piece of card stock ran through the Cane Weave embossing folder plus I used my blending brush to run a little Fresh Freesia ink over it. I then stamped the large image from the Lovely & Sweet set in Early Espresso ink on white card stock twice. I colored the flowers with my Stampin Blends markers in dark Fresh Freesia and light Highland Heather. When I cut them out with the matching dies, I also cut lots of Espresso and Freesia flowers to pop on. I stamped the sentiment in Espresso ink on Fresh Freesia card stock and cut with the label die from the Lovely & Sweet dies. Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon was added behind and I finished off with the purple fine shimmer gems. 
Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 

No comments:

Post a Comment