Friday, March 29, 2024

GDP438 Thinking Of You

 



I am playing with the sketch challenge this week over at global-design-project.com. I really want to play with Lost Lagoon and use some of my ribbon so I pulled out this lovely DSP called Poetic Expressions. I have a Lost Lagoon base and a layer of white card plus two layers of the DSP. I cut the Stitched Rectangle die in white and stamped the image from the Everyday Details set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink then colored with my Stampin Blends markers in Light Lost Lagoon, Light Daffodil Delight, Light Pretty Peacock, Light and Dark Moody Mauve, and Light Petal Pink. I stamped the sentiment on a white Double Oval punch from the Botanical Layers set in Lost Lagoon ink. I added the Lost Lagoon 1/4" bordered ribbon around with tie. I finished off with some Pretty Peacock dots. 

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy



No comments:

Post a Comment