Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Happy Excellent Egg Easter!

 


One last cute Easter card! I used the Excellent Eggs set and dies along with the Lighter Than Air DSP. I have Fresh Freesia base and a later of white card stock than the DSP. I cut a Fresh Freesia egg with the dies and stamped another smaller one in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock, cut it out and colored with my Stampin Blends markers in Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lolly, and Soft Sea Foam. I added some rhinestones on the egg for a little bling. I stamped the bunny in same black ink on white card stock and cut it out after coloring in SU500. I stamped the sentiment on a white die from the Everyday Details dies in Fresh Freesia ink. 
Hope you have a beautiful Easter this Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment