Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Best Part A Little Latte


I am using the A Little Latte suite today which part of the Online Exclusives that begin yesterday. Go check them out. I started with a Early Espresso base and added a layer of the A Little Latte DSP. I then cut with the matching dies the cup tops out from another print of the DSP. I popped them on a white Deckled Rectangle die and added some Lemon Lolly gems. I stamped the sentiment from the Latte Love set in Early Espresso ink on a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock and cut out with the Stylish Shapes banner die. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Latte Love
Ink: Early Expresso
Paper: A Little Latte DSP, Early Espresso, Basic White and Flirty Flamingo
Deckled Rectangle dies, Latte Love dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Lemon Lolly gems


 

No comments:

Post a Comment