Monday, March 25, 2024

Beach Day

 


My first play with the Beach Day bundle in the spring mini catty! Thinking this will be one of my cards for classes in April.  I have a Azure Afternoon base and a piece of white card stock which I layered on after I added Pool Party and Crumb Cake inks with my blending brushes. They are darker in real life. I stamped the sand and castle plus the sentiment and birds on the background in Pecan pie ink. I then stamped with the same color the lifeguard stand, surf board and ball on white card stock and cut them out after coloring with my Stampin Blends markers. I also cut from the dies the grass and palms in Granny Apple Green card stock and the tree trunk in Pecan Pie. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beach Day
Ink: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie
Stampin Blends markers: Pool Party, Azure Afternoon, Poppy Parade
Paper: Azure Afternoon, Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Pecan Pie 
Beach Day dies, blending brushes



No comments:

Post a Comment