Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Sending Sunshine

 


Had to make more than one card while playing around with the Beach Day bundle from the spring mini catty! I have a Azure Afternoon base and a layer of white card stock which I used a clear block D inked with Pool party and Crumb Cake inks and then spritzed with water then stamped on. I then stamped the lifeguard station plus the surf board and ball in Pecan Pie ink on a piece of white card stock. I colored them with inks and my water color brush and cut out with the Beach Day dies. I also cut out the tree in Pecan Pie and Garden Green card stocks. 
Hope you have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beach Day
Ink: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Azure Afternoon, Poppy Parade
Paper: Azure Afternoon, Basic white, Garden Green, Pecan Pie
clear block D, Beach Day dies, water color brush

No comments:

Post a Comment