Thursday, March 28, 2024

PP682 Hello Coffee

 



Playing with the A Little Latte suite for LeAnne's sketch challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week! I will be sending this out this weekend to my girl! I have an Espresso base and a layer of white cards tock then the A Little Latte DSP cut with the Perennial Postage dies. I cut a 3" square in Espresso card stock and added the four white squares cut with the Postage dies. I cut four different cups from the Latte Love dies in four colors of card stock plus the coffee in Espresso card stock to glue on top. The cups are Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Lemon Lolly, and Lost Lagoon. I stamped the sentiment in Espresso ink on a white Stylish Shapes banner die from the Warm Welcome stamp set. I finished it off with a Calypso Coral gem. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy





2 comments:

  1. SO cute...these little cups are just perfect for the sketch! The papers and colors will cheer up your daughter for sure! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the sketch, Windy! I love all the little cups of coffee and the fun color combo you used! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete